Monday, August 10, 2009

Flag it up

I choose this template as it appeared closest to our tri-colour. I think I can get away with the fact that most men are colour blind.
What better time to start my blog, coinciding with 15th August 2009 – Our Independence day (only if it was not a Saturday and we had a public off from office).
Remembering this day that year - in school where cultural activities and fancy dress competitions was a must with day long patriotic background scores. (Manoj Kunar was the undisputed pick of the day).
In recent times however I lack that zeal. Spend the day on my laptop with hardly any Manoj Kumar playing. Don’t even make a proactive effort to buy a flag.
This year however I will flag up my tricolour. So if I love my laptop more than my terrace I will host my flag in my laptop – I will colour my virtual presence to saffron, white and green.
What do you say?

I am travelling to Morocco next week and so my next blog would be about Morocco.

2 comments: