So I am off to Morocco tonight on an official visit. Tunisia and Egypt has already given me a taste of North Africa and I am really looking forward on touching down Casablanca.
View Morocco in a larger map
I absolutely hate early morning flights, so how about a flight at 4 a.m which means a 2 a.m cab pickup. And to top it a 10 hour flight with a stopover in Dubai. Just pray I get descent and more importantly pretty (travelling alone types) co-passenger.
I promise to blog all about my co-traveler if your prayers bear fruit. (Shruti is going to kill me)
Rest in next.
Let me know if you wish to know any particular thing about Morocco.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hop Ppl did pray for u n u hd som xciting stuff all around..hey day dreamer,u got a damm damesal in ur lyf..can u handle few more???
ReplyDeleteNo body prayed :)
ReplyDeleteSAD......i did pray for u...bt in in negative of ur t5houghts...GOD hears one at a time.....missin u hony...
ReplyDelete